- Regular Price
- Rs. 2,699
- Sale Price
- Rs. 2,699
- Regular Price
- Liquid error (product-price-listing line 82): divided by 0% Off
- Unit Price
What makes Shararas so trendy and fashionable?
In the last few years, sharara suits have made a comeback and have become a wardrobe staple of every woman. When you want to give a refreshing break to your sarees and lehengas, just pick up a stunning sharara and you are all set to make heads turn at every event.
- One of the main reasons why sarara dress is so in vogue is because it gives you the freedom to play with colours. You can mix and match and style it in your own way.
- Girls sharara dresses come in a variety of materials. You can find them in cotton, silk, and so on. Buy what feels and looks good on you instead of just following the trends blindly. The glossy finish that these dresses have is unparallel to any other traditional wear.
- Online sharara suits are extremely versatile. You can wear a cotton sharara suit to a casual party while a silk one can be reserved for weddings and festivities. You can also dress them up or dress them down with the right kind of accessories.
- Another great thing about these dresses is they look flattering on all body types. The flaring bottoms and the elegant top never fail to enhance your beautiful curves and accentuate your overall appearance.
Buying Guide: How and When to Wear Shararas?
There are a lot of sharara designs that you will stumble across while shopping for them. Be it the length of the kurtis or different patterns, sharara suits look fascinating. And what add to their royal appearance are the embellished dupattas with intricate designs. The huge variety may make it hard for you to pick just one. So, here are some tips that will help you make the right choice:
- For Day Outings: If you have to attend a morning ceremony or a day wedding of your friend, buying something in grey or brown would be a very innovative choice. Online sharara suits come with beautiful kundan, zari and embroidery work that would add a luxurious touch to your outfit.
- For Family Functions: If you have a family wedding to attend, you can look for designer sharara lehengas to become the eye-candy of the event. You will find a huge range of such fancy shararas which would make sure that you steal the show.
- For Casual Events: If you have a puja or house—warming ceremony to attend, you can wear a sarara dress as that would make for a refreshing outfit. These dresses are comfortable, versatile and perfect for casual plans.
- Keeping it Simple: If you have nowhere fancy to go yet want to sport a desi, feminine look, you can always flaunt your girl sharara dress in cotton. They are breathable, feel light on the skin and make for an excellent outdoor outfit. Thanks to their modest appearance, they are great for college and office as well. This also works wonders for those who like to keep it down a notch and stick to basic clothes.
- Experiment is the Key: Don’t shy away from trying and testing what works for you. Step out of your comfort zone and play around with colours. For night weddings, a designer dress of sharara is amazing while a minimalistic one is apt for sangeet, baby-shower, and other such functions. You can also style your heavy dupattas with simple shararas or the designer ones with solid-coloured dupattas.
What makes shararas different from ghararas?
Shararas are back in trend and so are ghararas. Both of them make for wonderful outfits for functions and ceremonies. However, have you ever wondered what makes the two different from each other?
- Shararas are loose, flared trousers with wide legs. They are usually paired with kurtis and heavy dupattas. They are pretty similar to palazzo but are more intricately designed and embellished with beads, sequins, sparkles, stones, and so on. People usually wear them with short or anarkali-styled kurtis.
- Ghararas are trousers which fit you right from your waist till down to your knees. A thick lace, usually silver, is put on the knee region where the material is pleated. This gives the rest of the garment a flare look right upto your toes. The thick band or lace is used for concealing the joint. Ghararas are usually paired with short kurti or kameez along with a pretty dupattas.
While the two have their differences, both shararas and ghararas come with beautiful zari, bead and other embellishment-work that give them the royal look.
Styling Guide: Using the Right Accessories with the Shararas
It is not an uphill task to style sharara sets as they are a complete out fit in themselves. You do not have to work hard to look sophisticated or cool in them. The dress does it all for you. However, if you want to take things up a notch, here are some practical ways of styling your dress:
- Punjabi sharara suits with bottoms look very cool with kohlapuris, mojri and even fancy slippers. They really add to the traditional vibe and make you look stunning.
- If your sharara suit comes with a skirt, pairing it with heels would be a great option. It would not only make you look taller but will also accentuate the fall of the long skirt.
- If you are up for experimentation, you can try colour blocking your set. You can pick a colour-coordinated top and bottoms and couple them up with a different coloured dupattas. It would give an interesting twist to your overall outfit.
- When it comes to jewellery, stick to the classic Indian pieces. Kundan jewellery sets or even silver would go really well with your sarara dress. To take things to the next level, you can also wear bangles and a dainty mang tika to drench in the true Indianness.
- When it comes to handbags, try carrying something blingy or embroidered. They go really well with such traditional outfits. While a clutch is the most loved handbag option, fancy sling bags are also in trend these days.
Head to My Closet Story to Get the Best Deals on Sharara Sets
My Closet Story thrives day in and out to produce the best Indian wear for you. Our collection of sharara suits is not only stylish but extremely versatile. You can wear them in all sorts of ceremonies and events to make heads turn.
- My Closet Story has different styles of shararas for all your fashion needs. From simple to extremely fancy, our sharara suit designing has a very diverse range. So, you are sorted for all the wedding invitations, baby showers, and every other Indian festivity.
- Quality is our priority. In the process of churning out trendy clothes, we never let quality go for a toss. Our fabrics are extremely gentle on the skin and comfortable to wear.
- Our round the clock customer service and fast deliveries make your shopping experience smoother and better. No matter what query you have and at what time, we will always be there to assist you.
- Every piece of garment at My Closet Story is made by the extremely skilled artisans of India. Every stitch and weave mirror years of experience and hard work of these people. So, when you shop from us, you are helping these amazing artisans of our country.
My Closet Story is the one-stop destination for all styles of shararas, lehengas, tops, and other outfits that are bound to make you come back for more.
Best Selling Sharara Sets at My Closet Story
At My Closet Story, we have carefully curated a range of some incredible sharara sets for you. They not only look fantastic but are appropriate for all sorts of occasions and festivals. Let’s look at our top 5 best sellers that you need in your wardrobe right now:
Block Printed Deep Green A-line Jacket Top with Sharara Pant: Your search for the most elegant and practical sharara sets ends with the Block Printed Deep Green A-line Jacket Top with Sharara Pant. This set is an absolute stunner and is perfect for day parties and functions. You can also wear it to your office on important days.
Block Printed Mustered Yellow Tie Up Top with Sharara Pant: This sharara set is a must-have for women looking for outfits for Diwali, garba nights, or weddings. This strikes a perfect balance between tradition and class and the little detailings like the tie up knot are the cherry on the cake.
Block Print Blue A-Line Jacket Top with Free Size Sharara Pant: You can experience hand-block printing at its best when you look at the Block Print Blue A-Line Jacket Top with Free Size Sharara Pant. Not only that, the beautiful colour scheme on this one will make you eye candy at every festival.
Navy Blue Block Print A-Line Long Top with Sharara Pant: If you are looking for something which is casual, free-flowing yet very chic at the same time, try the Navy Blue Block Print A-Line Long Top with Sharara Pant. It will be that outfit in your wardrobe which you will reach out to for your fests as well as weddings.
Block Printed Off White A-line Long Top with Sharara Pant: This one is among the most-loved sharara sets in our collection. Be it the soothing colours or the interesting cuts, this one is a cult favourite and you are compelled to fall in love with it at first sight.
Our store brings for you the trendiest and most comfortable sharara sets at great prices. Shop from us and you will always be the center of attention at every function, party, and outing.
Explore our other categories also such as Indian Wear, Kurta & Suit Set, Salwar Suit, Anarkali Set, Jacket Set, Bottom Wear, Western Wear, Dresses, Tops, Jumpsuits, Night & Lounge Wear, Payjama Set, Short Set, & Kaftans , Sarees.
Q.1 Will sharara set look good on me? I am a plus-sized woman.
Ans: Sharara sets look good on every woman, irrespective of their body type. If you are conscious about your measurements, you can go for a little loose-fitted top with your shararas so that it conceals your extra kilos.
Q.2 Which type of footwear goes best with sharara sets?
Ans: While sandals look nice with sharara sets, the true beauty of the outfit comes out when paired with heels. As the heels elevate the sharara, the entire design of the outfit gets visible properly.
Q.3 Is a sharara different from a gharara?
Ans: No, sharara pants and gharara pants are different from each other.
A sharara would fit you at the waist and flare down till your ankles. A gharara, on the other hand, fits you above your knee and is flared down till the end. However, both of these bottom wear are flowing pants.