- Regular Price
- Rs. 3,204
- Sale Price
- Rs. 3,204
- Regular Price
- Liquid error (product-price-listing line 82): divided by 0% Off
- Unit Price
Buy Women's Kurta Suit Set Online from My Closet Story: Dress like a Diva every day
Whether it’s about a casual outing with family or wedding functions, or for attending college, or for daily use, Kurtis can fit in every occasion and style. Featuring from solid designs to printed and from short to long, My Closet Story has all the latest designer Kurta suit set online synchronous with recent vogue. With this, our prime fabric and embellishment of the Indian Kurta suit set range will surely create your unique visual style and personality. So, whom are you waiting for? Choose from our curated list and dress like a diva on every occasion and party.
A Buyer’s Guide to shopping the alluring and perfect Designer Kurta Sets online
Check out some thumb rules that are necessary to go through while shopping for a women's Kurta suit set online.
- Size - The foremost thing is to identify your size and make the filters accordingly. Go through the size chart carefully and as per your body measurements, add your favorite Kurti to the shopping cart.
- Theme - Kurta set is an evergreen and timeless attire choice for every Indian woman. Plus, you can find Kurtis for palazzo, Kurtis for palazzo pants, and in different shapes and styles online. Therefore, before jumping to the conclusion, decide whether you want a casual women Kurta suit set for daily wear or party wear embroidered Kurta sets or for a suitable occasion. This will help you to choose the perfect one that is desirable to your closet.
- Styles and Types of Kurta set for women - After deciding the theme of purchasing Kurta sets online, select the style of Kurti online required for you according to your body type. For instance, the women who have a wider upper body, A-line Kurti will work the best and have a shorter height, then layering Kurti will go great in that case.
- Budget - Last but not least, set the preliminary budget that you want to invest in women Kurta suit set for women. After this, choose the price filters accordingly online, leading to valuable items in your wardrobe without spending too much money.
Wearing Styles of Designer Kurta Sets Online to Rock Your Overall Look
Gone are the days when you buy kurta sets and paired up with only churidar and leggings! You can either match or contrast with different combinations of women Kurta Set online to rock your style.
Kurta set with Palazzos
This is the evergreen trend that can go well on every occasion. You can choose the Kurta set from our collection and mix and match it with printed palazzos. Or you can contrast the printed palazzos with plain solid print Kurti.
Pro Tip: A cuff bracelet with a delicate and sophisticated chain in this combination looks superb and classy.
Kurta Set with Jeans
The skinny jeans with short Kurti, this trend is usually found in college girls and youngsters. Also, this gives a cool persona to the women. So, whom are you waiting for? Go with the trend!
Pro Tip:- Don’t overload the makeup and jewelry in this combination. Try to go for a messy bun or a pony hairstyle and only a long jhumka can work well in this styling amalgamation.
Kurta Set with Skirts
Select the long-length Kurta set from our collection and pair them with your maxi skirts. It will definitely work as a stylish look to you and will stun your audience. If there is a small family get-together party or your friend's wedding function, this Indian Kurti styling will surely rock the floors.
Pro Tip:- The chunky jewellery with a delicate chain will create the photogenic look of yours in this combination.
Kurta Set with Pants
The combination of embroidered or plain Kurta set with simple or printed pants is a classy appearance. You can wear this as a casual one as well as you can go for party wear too.
Pro tip:- A classy ethnic jewellery with a designer clutcher will add a “cherry on the top” to this beautiful combination. You can also complete the look with stunning and contrasting bangles.
Difference between Kurtas and Kurti and Tunics?
The major difference between the designs of Kurta pajama and Kurti is about the length. Usually, Kurtas are long (calf-length or ankle length), whereas Kurtis is often at the length of hip or waist. On the other hand, Tunic is the western version of Kurti.
What Shopping Perks My Closet Story offers?
Great Thread count
Along with the varied range of Kurtis for women online in different sizes from solid colors to printed designs, we don’t let the customers sacrifice in quality. Therefore, our online kurtis range is crafted with high-end quality fabric with great thread count. This will ensure the customers to suave for wear and long-lasting durability.
Budget-friendly Online Shopping
We provide myriad variations of kurti designs online at affordable rates. This will promise our customers to shop incessantly with us without any tensions and also brings value to money products in the shopping cart.
My Closet Story offers exciting discounts and deals from time to time, which makes the customer's shopping experience fun and creative. This will also allow the shoppers to shop ceaselessly without any tensions of expensive price tags and get their favorite ones within their budget.
Seamless Online Buying Policies
My Closet story proffers a certain amount of purchasing policies that make sure the customer's online shopping experience should be smooth and with ease. That’s why we have free shipping services, timely delivery, the latest trending styles, secured payment gateways, and much more.
Explore our other categories also such as Indian Wear, Salwar Suit, Anarkali Set, Sharara Set, Jacket Set, Bottom Wear, Western Wear, Dresses, Tops, Jumpsuits, Night & Lounge Wear, Payjama Set, Short Set, & Kaftans , Sarees.