- Regular Price
- Rs. 3,189
- Sale Price
- Rs. 3,189
- Regular Price
- Liquid error (product-price-listing line 82): divided by 0% Off
- Unit Price
Ethnic Jacket Sets - Bored of your usual Indian and western wear? It is time to introduce them to a stunning fusion of both- ethnic women jackets! This brilliant piece of clothing can transform your look instantly without even having to put in a lot of efforts. People are going gaga over them as they make for a really glamorous add-on to all your basic outfits. To give your wardrobe the perfect fusion of the West and the East, My Closet Story has curated a splendid collection of women ethnic jackets online in India. Scroll through to discover some of our ethnic jackets.
Ethnic jackets - Why are Ethnic Women Jackets So Trending These Days?
The main reason why women ethnic jackets are becoming so trendy these days is because of their beauty and versatility. You can wear them with any kind of outfit to step up your style game. They work as a refreshing addition to your usual outfits by adding a touch of ethnicity. Moreover, they come in a huge variety of patterns, prints, designs and styles. The diverse range of women Ethnic jackets Online makes it even easier to style them with all that you have in your closet. Ethnic jackets make for an amazing festive wear too as they look fantastic with lehengas, Kurtis, and even sharara sets.
Ethnic jackets - Get the Best Ethnic Jackets for Women Online in India at My Closet Story
If you are looking for some great Indie outfit ideas, My Closet Story has got the perfect women ethnic jackets online for you. From quirky prints to beautiful shades, we have got it all for you. Our women ethnic jackets online will not only add a charming vibe to all your outfits but are also very versatile. Be it long kurtis or sleeveless dresses, these look good on every Indian as well as western apparel. To make things better, we have also got some amazing combos and sets for you that will blow your mind. Let us look at some of our most loved women ethnic jackets:
- Blue Colour Overlay Women Coat: This beautiful coat is great for donning over a simple kurta or dress. The classic block print gives it an element of Indianness and the colour combination is to die for. Made of mul cotton, this ethnic jacket feels like a dream and is extremely comfortable to wear in every season. If you love floral prints, this one would be the perfect summer wear for you.
- Blue Sleeveless Women Waist Coat: If you want to transform your look instantly, all you need is this gorgeous ethnic coat in your closet. This beautiful sleeveless jacket with pockets and buttons makes it look very chic and elegant. This is one of the most sought-after and uber cool ethnic jackets that you can pair with your solid blouses, women dresses, kurtis, and even plain t-shirts.
- Black Shrug Set: This stellar jacket set is for all those who spend hours deciding what to wear. It comes in a set of a kurta with shrug and a pair of pants to complete the look. With this combo in your wardrobe, you do not have to worry about which bottoms would look good with your kurtis/tops. Just pick out the set and you are sorted for the day. The very stylish shrug with jet black kurta and pants are a must have as you can wear it to college, office, and even to functions and ceremonies. Just make sure to style it the right way.
Style Guide: Cools Ways of Wearing an Ethnic Jacket
Women ethnic jackets are very versatile and you can use them in a plethora of ways. You can flaunt them with your western as well as traditional attires to stand out in a crowd. Here are some unique ways of styling your ethnic coats like a true diva and making a statement no matter where you go.
- For formal events: If you have an office event to attend or a presentation to give at your college, you can wear an ethnic jacket in a very stylish way. Style your solid-coloured palazzos with a plain blouse. Then, layer it up with your printed ethnic coat and you are all ready to slay the day.
- For traditional ceremonies: The best way of looking different at a wedding or sangeet is by ditching the regular ethnic clothes and going for a twist. Team up your minimalistic kurta pajamas with long ethnic jackets for women. Since ceremonies are all about looking dolled up, go for a jacket which has some heavy work such as embellishments or embroidery.
- For daily wear: If you are bored of wearing your usual jeans and tees to college, it is time to spruce things up. You don’t have to break the bank to look different. Just buy some gorgeous ethnic jackets and you are sorted. Wear your casual tee with leggings or jeans and then, don a beautiful jacket over it. That is all it would take to make you look fabulous in seconds. Go for embroidered jackets or the ones with vibrant motifs as they would add a peppy vibe to your entire outfit.
- For evenings: If you have a movie night or a shopping spree planned with your gal pals, it is time to bring out your ethnic jackets again. Wear a simple knee-length dress and team it up with a beautiful long ethnic coat. To dress it up, wear big chunky earrings or a statement choker. If you want something for the festivals, layer your kurta with the long coats which reach up to your ankles. You can also wear a lehenga and replace the usual dupatta with a pretty ethnic jacket. Your evening-appropriate Indian attire is ready even without putting in much thought!
Slowly and steadily, ethnic jackets are becoming a wardrobe staple of many women out there. It is time that you get on the band wagon and give your wardrobe the much-needed makeover with the right kind of ethnic coats and minimalistic ethnic wear. They are easy to style with chunky jewelry, pretty footwear and even fancy, luxurious bags. You don’t need to be keen on fashion trends to dress up your jackets the right way. All you need is an eye to pick the best ethnic wear for yourself and My Closet Story is here to do that just for you!
Ethnic Jacket - Features that Make My Closet Story a Paradise for Ethnic Jacket Lovers
If you are looking for stylish ethnic jackets online of the best quality, My Closet Story is the place to be at. Through our dedication and hard work, we have earned customers that lay their faith on us. We make sure to put them into the most stylish clothes without letting their comfort go for a toss. Here are the factors which make us one of the best clothing brands of India:
Be it our reasonable price point or the variety of clothes, we have a lot to offer to our customers. Our ethnic jackets come in various styles, catering to all your fashion needs. You can choose what suits your taste the most and flaunt it like a true diva.
At My Closet Story, quality is our utmost priority. We make sure to run every garment through strict quality check so that you buy the best of the best items. We will never let even a penny out of your pocket go to waste.
Our ethnic jackets and shrugs are made of the purest and softest fabrics. That is why, they are perfect to be worn all across the year and in every season. They will be very gentle on your skin and make you feel comfortable all the time.
Buying shopping from My Closet Story, you are helping us to support the weavers and artists of India who put in their decades of expertise and skills to produce beautifully embroidered and handblocked garments for you.
My Closet Story is that huge roof under which you will find the trendiest Western and Indian wear. From anarkali suits, sarees, and ethnic jackets, to shorts sets, pajamas and stylish dresses- we have it all here for you. Gone are the days when you had to move from one store to another to find the perfect clothes for yourself.
My Closet Story is known for serving their customers with the loveliest, most comfortable clothes that will last you for a long time. Moreover, we are always working tirelessly to deliver what is in vogue and will be comfortable for you to wear. The bright colours, unique prints and the versatility of every item will get you hooked at shopping from us over and over again. Happy Shopping!
Besides this you can more explore our other categories like Indian Wear that includes Kurta & Suit Set, Salwar Suit, Anarkali Set, Sharara Set, Jacket Set, Bottom Wear, Sarees , Tulip Pants, Straight Pants, Kurta Sets, and Western Wear includes Dresses, Jumpsuits, Night & Lounge Wear, Payjama Set, Short Set, & Kaftans.
Most Searches: women jackets | jackets for women | ethnic jackets | ladies jacket | ethnic jackets for women | ethnic coat | ethnic jackets for women | jacket kurta set | ethnic jackets online | ethnic jackets online in India
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I wear my ethnic jackets with western wear?
Yes, ethnic jacket sets look very good over jeans and T-shirt. You can also wear them over plain blouses and/or tank tops.
Where can I wear my ethnic jackets to?
You can wear your minimalistic ethnic jackets to college, office, and for regular outings. For special occasions such as festivals and weddings, you can wear your fancy ethnic jackets with jewellery.
How to accessorize an ethnic jacket?
Oxidised silver jewellery looks very good with ethnic jackets. You carry a clutch or sling bag along with a statement finger ring. Accessorizing an ethnic jacket is very easy. Kolhapuri chappals or wedges would be a good choice of footwear with the jacket.