Bottom Wear: Buy Bottom Wear Online in India at Best Price
In the last couple of years, ladies bottom wear has gone through immense variations and makeovers. Women bottom wear come in all styles and shapes these days and nobody can have enough of them. Women bottom make a great fashion impact and are now becoming a staple of every wardrobe with their incredible range.
- Gone are the days of the basic salwars. Now, they are a lot more variety of ethnic bottom wear online that has taken up shelf space. From fancy churidars to trendy patialas, you have a lot of options to pair your kurtis and ethnic tops with.
- Harem pants are making a comeback and ladies are going gaga over them. Apart from giving a very bohemian and chic vibe, these make for the perfect bottom wear for summer as they are super comfortable and breathable. You can pair them with your tees or spaghetti tops and you are good to go. Even crop tops will look really cute with them.
- Experimental and fusion women bottom wears are also in rage these days. Such pants are a refreshing blend of Indian and western, making them a stylish piece to have at all times. Women bottom come in really quirky prints such as hand block, motifs, stripes, and a lot more. You can definitely pick them up if you want to step out of your comfort zone and get into an experimental mode.
- Ethnic bottom wear for girls are a saviour for every festivity. If you are bored of the usual traditional wear that we all have, you can try something unique by investing in ladies lower wear that have a touch of ethnicity. These look wonderful and you can make them work even at office parties and formal dinners. All you need is the right kind of blouse or top to pair them with. You can even style a pretty kurti and your college outfit is sorted for the day.
- While talking about bottom wear, how can we give skirts a miss? They are one of the most versatile and timeless piece of bottom wear. You can wear them to your college, you can flaunt them at movie nights, you can sport them even in Indian festivals, and so on. They will give you a break from your usual jeans and pants. Moreover, as they are so airy, skirts are great for summers too.
Styling Guide: How to Style Your Bottom Wear like a Fashionista?
Thanks to the latest trends in bottom wear, the market is brimming with different styles of pants and skirts. This makes it all the more important to know how to make the best use of the women bottoms that you own to look fashionable all the time. Here are some styling tips that will help you:
- Churidars: Churidars are a top choice of many ladies when it comes to festivals. These graceful womens bottom wear not only make you look stunning but are also very versatile. Be it your fancy anarkalis or silk kurtas, you can style them with any traditional top wear and that is all you need to rock the evening.
- Leggings: Leggings are probably the most comfortable types of Indian bottom wear for ladies. Style them with your kurtis and tunics or go for the baggy look by pairing them with loose, oversized t-shirts- leggings will save your day. They are available in many designs are a must-have in your bottom wear collection.
- Palazzos: If you want that touch of Indianness in any outfit, palazzos are the way to go. You can wear them to festivities, outings and even to college and office. That is how amazing they are. They not only look fantastic with kurtis but also makes for a stunning attire with your crop tops.
- Dhoti Salwars: If you are looking for an interesting fusion, you should invest in a good pair of dhoti salwars. They look absolutely wonderful when paired with a crop top or denim jackets.
- Skirts: Skirts can be carried well in a lot of ways. From full-sleeved tops to well-fitted mini kurtis, they are very easy to style and pair with almost all kinds of top wear.
What Makes My Closet Story the One-Stop Shop for Chic Bottom Wear?
If you are looking for the best bottom wear online in town, My Closet Story has an exclusive range waiting for you to discover. Now, you will never have to worry about pairing your blouses the right way. Here are some reasons why our customers shower us with love and trust:
From sophisticated straight bottoms to elegant tulip pants, we have it all for you. Our collection is very diverse and in sync with the latest trends.
We make sure to use safe and soft fabrics to make the best bottom wear online for you. We understand the value of comfort and would never put you in unease just in the name of fashion.
With on-time deliveries, thorough quality check, and customer service assistance just a click away, we have made shopping experience extremely smooth for you. We are here to help you with all your queries and doubts.
Our range of bottom wear online in India is a great mix of Western and Indian styles. Be it the modern cuts and silhouettes or the thoughtful play of colours, everything about our bottom wear online is here to steal your heart.
Size is never an issue at My Closet Story. You will surely find the right match for your body type as we are continuously thriving to be as inclusive as possible.
You will fall in love with our range of bottom wear. Our garments are a blend of comfort, class, and chic styles. Check us out now to bring home the best pants for yourself.
Bottom Wear - Best Sellers in Stylish Bottom Wears at Reasonable Prices
The beautifully-created bottom wears online at My Closet Story go well with all your office and college wear. Not only that, if you style them the right way, you can rock our pants at weddings and parties too. Here are our top picks from the collection:
Pink and White Straight Pants: Be it your quirky blouse or a basic tank top, the Pink and White Straight Pants can amp up your look no matter what you pair it with. The colour combination is such a treat to the eyes and makes it the best summer bottoms for sure.
Light Green and White Straight Pants: If you are looking for something minimalistic yet classy, the gorgeous Light Green and White Straight Pants are here for you. Made with mul cotton, these pants fit like a dream and are great for your day wear.
Black Colour Tulip Pants: Tulip pants are trending a lot these days and our Black Colour Tulip Pants are just the right bottoms you need. They go amazingly well with short kurtis and crop tops. You can wear them to a function or wedding and steal the show instantly.
Blue Straight Pant: Be it the breathtaking blue colour or the flare at the bottom, there is so much in these pants to fall in love with. A massive success among our customers, the Blue Straight Pant with its splendid silhouette is all that you need to level-up your fashion game.
Peach and White Straight Pants: Embrace the fashionista in you with the stellar Peach and White Straight Pants. You can wear them to your office or flaunt them at your college. Team the pants up with a solid-coloured top, accessorize them with jhumkas and you are all set.
We make sure to bring the best clothing apparels for you and at reasonable prices. You can look stylish without burning a hole in your pocket. That is why, My Closet Story brings to you amazing garments at great deals.
Explore our other categories also such as Indian Wear, Kurta & Suit Set, Salwar Suit, Anarkali Set, Sharara Set, Jacket Set, Western Wear, Dresses, Tops, Jumpsuits, Night & Lounge Wear, Payjama Set, Short Set, & Kaftans , Sarees.
Top queries - latest bottom wear for ladies | bottom wear for women | bottom wear | ladies bottom wear | girls bottom wear | women bottom wear | ladies bottom wear | bottomwear for women | bottom wear for womens | bottom wear for summer | bottom wear for girls | bottom wear for ladies | trendy bottom wear | buy bottom wear online | latest bottom wear India | buy bottom wear online in India | womens bottom wear | bottom wear for ladies online | stylish bottom wear | stylish bottom wear for ladies | trending bottom wear.
Q.1 What are the different types of bottom wear for ladies?
Ans - There are a lot of types of bottom wear for girls in the market today. From palazzo and wide pants to skirts and salwars, the types are countless. Some of the most popular ones are churidar, dhoti salwar, leggings, jeggings, skirts, harem pants, etc.
Q.2 Which bottoms are more comfortable for all season?
Ans - Cotton pants that are a little loosely-fit are the most comfortable bottom wear for summer as well as other seasons. You can go for harem pants, wide-legged pants, and palazzos to be at ease.
Q.3 What shoes to wear with different bottoms wear?
Ans - Sandals and fancy chappals like kolhapuri go very well with most of the ethnic bottom wear.
Q.4 How to match designer bags with bottoms?
Ans - If you have a printed bag, you can pair it with a solid coloured bottoms but of same colour and vice versa. Colours like black, grey, beige, etc. generally go with most of the outfits.